A BUNCH OF PEOPLE ASKED BABOUT HEADS AND HEAD ANFLGES SO YEAH I JSUT DUMPED IT ALL ON ONe i’m not relaly suere what tips to give on this i yeah HOPE IT HELPS
THERE REALLY ISN”T A FIXED PROPRTION for faces because people have different dfaces yeah OS JUST DRAW WHAT YOU THINK LOOKS GOOD!!
EAT THE PIE
EVERYTHING’S GOING ACCORDING TO PLAN
*squeals* *jumps up and down* *claps* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK <3
This is 100% true
This tweet sounds as though introverts consume the souls of others before they engage in social events.
This is 100% true
Glen Keane’s 7 Animation Essentials
1. Make a Positive Statement
- Do not be ambiguous in your approach.
- Thumbnail until you have that clear approach and conviction.
- Be bold and decisive.
2. Animate From the Heart
- Feel your drawings.
- Let your action be an extension of how you believe the character feels.
- Put yourself in the place of the character your animating- associate.
3. Make Expressions and Attitudes Real and Living
- Focus on the eyes and eyebrows, mouth and cheeks.
- Always lead with the eyes.
- Be sure the eyes are solid and placed securely in the head.
- Study your own attitudes. Ask yourself, “Does this drawing feel the way my face feels?”
4. Draw As If You Were Sculpting
- Describe the forms in dimension.
- Understand the character design in 3D.
5. Animate the Forces
- Allow the momentum of and already animated movement to suggest the next drawing.
- Draw the leading edge of forces.
6. Visualize and Feel Dialogue
- Be sure you are truly capturing the inflection, volume and tone of the dialog with proper mouth shapes.
- What is the essence of your scene, your action, your expression — what is indispensable in communicating your thought?
Putting on headphones and forgetting to turn down the volume:
When a microphone gets to close to the speakers:
When a tone-deaf person thinks they can sing:
When an annoying song is playing on every station:
When your son blows a dog-whistle right next to you:
"My name is Mr. Peabody!" (x)
GUYS THIS MOVIE WAS SO GREAT I DON’T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND.
A mouth-watering fuck-ton of hand references.
[From various sources]
hey melty, how are you?
I’m pretty good anon :) hanging in there. Doing some concept sketches for RP’s at the moment, then gonna see a movie tonight with the fam. >W< <3